Adelphia FREAKIN sucks!! My internet at home has been sooooooooo slow lately, slower than dial-up in the early 1990s.

A little late, but "Noooooooooooooooooo!!" to Brian and Greg being eliminated from the Amazing Race... they were my favorite team because they were so funny about it. This year, if you come in last on a non-elimination leg, you have to give up all your possessions, along with all your money and you go on to the next leg of the race with no money and only the clothes on your back and your passport... Brian and Greg did so bad on that leg that they figured if it was a non-elimination leg, they would punish themselves by finishing the race in that their hats, scarves and swimsuit trunks. I'm so upset it wasn't non-elimination!! Brian did this hilarious Heineken commercial with Jennifer Aniston a couple years ago... I like Lynn and Alex too but their obsession with Rob and Amber is driving me nuts! I loved how Alex thought they would be last on last week's episode and started putting on every piece of clothing he had, just in case it was non-elimination! I think I'm in the 1% of people who actually don't hate Rob and Amber because I never watched Survivor, didn't know why people hate them so much and because they're good racers. I know some people get offended by what Rob says on-camera but I have a co-worker who makes offensive comments all the time and he makes it funny. The co-worker knows his audience too so he wouldn't be that comfortable when we're around other people. Back to Amazing Race... I can't stand the old couple because Gretchen's voice is annoying as hell and she's always shouting/whining loud... also because I had this dream a couple nights ago - it involved me, Justin Timberlake, a few co-workers and Gretchen... yeah, I know! How the hell did she get in that dream??
I better go... I forgot I wanted to stop by Circuit City to get Oceans Twelve on DVD...
No comments:
Post a Comment