OK, I've figured out how to do this email blogging thing so I can post more entries now... and not have the month gap between posts! I've realized I do need to post more often because when I don't, I lose my grammar skills. I love my job, but cutting checks and doing all this business management stuff all day isn't going to help me with my grammar.
I have a bunch of little projects to finish up right now but I just have to say how awesome the Space Bag is!! I bought a couple from Linens 'N Things and put all my extra bedding in them. I just had to post cause I just saw a Space Bag commercial on TV.
I just went to Best Buy tonight and bought both the DVDs for Lost and Desperate Housewives (you save $10 if you buy both together) and I've been spending money like crazy for all this scrapbook stuff I've bought recently, so no more spending for me for a month! Now that the unemployed loser Dante is completely out of my life (and have been for at least the last 6 months - WHOOHOO!), I am no longer struggling and I can enjoy spending my money on myself... such a nice feeling. I know I have to curb my spending though because I do need to save and the $75 I put away every paycheck isn't going to buy me a house.
So much more to say but it's 1:16am so I better go to bed soon - I have NO excuses to be late to work! I live 5 mins away!
No comments:
Post a Comment