I got sooooooo bored tonight I decided to go to the gym... now I can't sleep and I just ate a ton of Pringles :(
Last week I did a bunch of shopping because I had plenty of money in my account... then, all of the sudden there was a levy on my account from some credit card Dante had opened without my knowledge years ago, and now I have $80 to live on until the next payday... He saw one of those credit card offers they send you in the mail, signed it himself, and sent it in and they freakin gave him the card!! Don't you idiots check to see if the mother's maiden name matches?? Freakin idiots. Then, he proceeds to have a girl call in as me and add him to the card, charge up the account and not pay. That freakin $1000 he spent has cost me over $3500 now and it's been so long I can't do anything about it. I am sooooo glad I smartened up, listened to my friends and dumped that asshole almost 2 years ago. Thank god I've had some money saved because they've taken a whole month's worth of paychecks out of my account in the past 3 months and I'll be ok after 8/31.
Sorry for canceling scrapbooking and shopping on Saturday Monica!!
I have made so many mistakes in relationships it's sad... Dante was the biggest mistake I've made in my life and if I had a time machine (like Britney Spears thinks exists), I would go back to 2000, find a real job back then instead of going the easy route and working for Mona (a guaranteed job but didn't pay crap - didn't matter then either cause I was living at home)... I would not have met the scumbag downtown and messed up my life.
I kinda consider Don a mistake also - all I can say to him now is LIGHTEN UP!!... I needed him back then to show me how guys are supposed to treat a girl but if I had never met Dante, I wouldn't have needed Don. Also, never never never date someone who you will see in the office every once in a while... he moved to Florida! I thought it was over but he hated it there and moved back here. I was watching Treasure Hunters this summer and one of the evil genius really annoyed me because he reminded me so much of Don (it was the nerd who kept yelling at the asthma kid teammate).
I can't make fun of nerds though, I am a total nerd. My co-worker Vrunda and I want to get "Chill Town" t-shirts because we're one of the few people who watch and love Big Brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment