Sunday, January 06, 2008

It is already the 6th day of the new year and I still haven't done anything about my new year's resolutions... #1 was to blog more (I mean, blog AT ALL), #2 was to work out, lose weight and #3 is to get my CPA this year. Here's my attempt at getting off my butt and getting something accomplished this year.

How do I even begin to update this blog on everything I've done (and not done) in the past year?? I'll start with this - I moved! I live in West LA now instead of Santa Monica and the apartment is so much nicer. We had so many problems at the old apartment - the dishwasher didn't work, the shower was so small and the shower door didn't close right (I put in a rubber band to hold it shut). The trees outside weren't treated, so anytime you park, all these berries would fall on your car and on the pavement... It was just convenient to stay and we talked about moving all the time but never did anything about it until we were forced to. Our 3rd roommate, also a co-worker, had been charging a lot of stuff on some clients' credit cards and was fired. We knew we couldn't live with him afterwards so it was the final push we needed to sign up for Westside Rental and move. I love the new apartment - the bonus is we live across the hall from a UCLA football player - the cutest one on the team this year (looks like Maria's ex) and one of the best defensive players in the country.

Speaking of UCLA football, I am sooooo happy about our new coach!! I've always been supportive of UCLA coaches (liked Lavin & Toledo) but Dorrell just had to go! We gave up on the season after losing to Utah and Notre Dame. The last couple years have been the same - we start out great and fizzle out halfway though the season.

No comments: