I have another long ass journal to post because of all the thinking I've been doing lately but I've just been too busy to sit down (need to fight for computer time with my good-for-nothing roommate) and start typing. And besides, yesterday was the Celebrity Mole marathon! Kathy Griffin was so funny in that. And I like how they don't dumb this down because celebrities are involved in this edition.... yeah, I'm looking at you Celebrity Jeopardy and Celebrity Who Wants to be a Millionaire!
I can't believe I'm stuck here at work on President's Day with almost no friends on AIM... The attorney's office on our floor is closed today too - You better believe I'm gonna get my butt into law school! I have a great view of the mall from my desk too. I guess the only consolidation Eileen and I have is that the weather looks bad today - not the usual sunny weather we get here. Eileen wants it to be cloudy or rainy every Saturday until April 15th since we start working on Saturdays starting this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment