Saturday, June 05, 2004

After watching last week's Punk'd, I hate Brandy more and I lost a lot of respect for Mekhi Phifer.

Brandy and her brother were pulled over by a cop and she tried to use the "You know who we are! You're black!" "We're good kids, you see us on TV every week" and the "Nice cops would just let us go" shit. I think she also said "I have millions of dollars" at one point. Yeah, you have millions of dollars, so why don't you get insurance for that BMW 745i?

They had someone break Mekhi Phifer's window on his car and then they pretended to look up his info and he had a thousand dollar ticket that he supposedly didn't pay. They were going to take him in for that. He was acting like a jerk to the cops and then this girl who worked in the store he was at asked him - do you need a loan? He says, "I'm rich baby. I don't need loans." The only redeeming thing about him is when he was insisting to the cop he paid the ticket. "I gave autographs to all the ladies behind the window!"

I can't reiterate enough - when they punk'd Justin Timberlake (he owed the IRS $900,000, they seized his house, his cars and even his dogs!), he was nice to them, tried to figure out what was going on, etc. He probably had $900,000 in his back pocket but he never brought that up. I didn't like Justin Timberlake then, but after that episode of Punk'd, I started loving him.

No comments: