Bush Family Gathers for Wedding in Maine - DAMMIT!! This week just gets worse and worse... George P. Bush is married now. He was such a cutie 4 years ago at the Republican convention. Lucky girl.
I was rear ended on the freeway yesterday when I was trying to get to work after a doctor's appointment. I was 2 exits away, I saw traffic coming up so I slowed down and came to a stop behind the car in front of me... then BAMM! Some car hits me, I hit the car in front of me and she hits the car in front of her. The accident wasn't bad but now my car is running like shit. It sounds like one of those crappy fixed up cars (why the hell do people do that to their cars voluntarily?? All that noise... GEEZ). My car is sooooo sturdy though because the car behind me was scrunched up in the front, my car was only scratched badly (she did dent the trunk though) in the back, and barely scratched in the front. I can say that my brakes are awesome. Argh, it's been like 3 weeks since I got it out of the shop and its going right back in the shop. I'm not mad about the accident (they happen) but I'm mad that I have to go out of my way now to get the shit fixed... and because I don't have a rental car on my policy, I have to go to a body shop and have them say my car is undriveable before I can go rent a car and make the other insurance pay for it... and it's Saturday so NOTHING is open until Monday... that means I'm stuck home for the weekend :(.
I've had a couple of crappy weeks lately. At least I'm tan now... I've been at the beach every Saturday with Amy the past 3 weeks and I've finally started to tan!! Thank you SPF 15.
Oh - by the way, there's a party at the Santa Monica beach (by the Jonathan Club) tonight at 8pm... some cute lifeguard invited us but Amy had to go home and I'm not going to that by myself. Lifeguard party :) closest thing to heaven in Santa Monica.
No comments:
Post a Comment