Tuesday, August 24, 2004

TWoP Forums - Hottest Olympians - this is the BEST message board on the internet! :) After watching Aleksei Nemov and the way he handled the bullshit gymnast judging, I'll add him to my list of hottest guys... I first saw Alexander Popov sooooooo long ago and he's so cute I still remember him. Oh my god, I just googled him and found this... I think I'm gonna faint heehee. Alexander's nickname is the Russian Rocket and I think Aleksei's is Sexy Aleksei... Why hadn't I noticed him before??? He's totally classy.

I haven't had time to read the whole message board to find new meat :) but I'll get to it eventually. This is just too fun.

Sooooooooooooo much shit to talk about - It's been a long time since I wrote in this journal... I'll sit down later tomorrow night (technically, tonight) and just write.

No comments: