Monday, September 13, 2004

Just a heads up on today's Oprah show... amazing.

All this money flying around lately!! Gets me depressed. A client got a tax refund check for $55,000 last week... this week another client gets a huge huge check for his producing fees on his show - guess how much... naw, you won't guess... this is for 3 episodes of his show - $540,000 and he gets another check for the royalties on that show - the royalties are for more episodes (5) - $90,000. Clients who don't get as much income are getting huge checks this week too!!

I love this job but it just makes me realize what I don't and probably never will have. I finally got off my ass and turned in my application for my CPA exams but even that won't get me to the level these people are at!

Thats part of the reason why I've been depressed lately... I've been going through that quarter life crisis thing again, this time its been more depressing than ever. Nevermind that 2 of my closest friends are getting married and I lost my "back-up".... I make good money here (comparatively) but it's still not enough! Freakin dumbass girl who rear ended me last month wasn't insured!! Her policy lapsed 2 years ago so I have to pay my deductible and the rental car even though I wasn't at fault... her 'insurance' even had the nerve to send me a letter asking me to describe the accident! Every time I think I'll be ok financially "after this paycheck" something comes up beyond my control. I can't live my whole life like this!!

Anyway, I'll get more into all that later - can't blog too much while I'm at work... been so busy but I'm still loving it!

No comments: