How many times do you have to tell someone something before you have a right to be pissed off?? "GIVE ME SOME ROOM WHEN YOU PARK IN THE FUCKING DRIVEWAY!!" Aargh!! I'm sure I've ranted about this a million times but we have tandem parking here, they gave us a long driveway and my roommate parks where no one else can get behind her. We fit 3 freakin cars in the driveway all the time and she has to take up the whole space?? If she can't fit in the first spot like she insists (which is impossible because I park my car in there all the time, Dante zips into the spot in his Mustang, my ex roomies have fit a 4-Runner and a big ass Mitsubishi Montero in there), then she should be parking her crappy ass dented/scratched up GEO PRIZM in the street instead of me trying to find street parking all the time for my newly repaired Audi A4. It's not like parking is so easy to find around here. She doesnt even have to fit her car in the first spot, just pull in a little bit... but the bitch doesn't even try. I've told her a million times to park her car right. A couple weeks ago, I just told her straight out, I just spent $2300 fixing my car, I don't want to park that shit on the street. She was good for a day! Whoo, I think that was too much to ask. I came home late one night last week and I couldn't find any street parking, so I called her to move her car up. She wasn't even home!! I ended up parking WAYYYYYYY down the street and she knew I was so pissed off because she kept calling me apologizing... that didn't teach her though. She did it again tonight!! I couldn't find parking tonight, I drive by MY SPOT and there's her car taking up the entire driveway again. I came up and asked her AGAIN if she can park right. She said, "I'm leaving in a couple minutes" and 30 mins later, she's still here! I told her tonight, "I don't care if you're leaving soon, I'll move my freakin car when you need to leave, I just don't want to have to walk down the block after dealing with traffic on the way home from work." We'll see if that gets into her dumbass head.
Aargh, next time this happens again (and I KNOW there's gonna be a next time), I'm just gonna go off... hmmm, maybe I need to delete this post so there's no evidence...
No comments:
Post a Comment