Monday, December 13, 2004

Bryant-Malone feud turns personal and ugly - What a troublemaker! This is part of the reason why I haven't watched a Laker game since Dr. Buss decided Kobe was the king of the world... Does the boy get along with anyone?? So this is supposedly what happened... Karl was sitting next to Kobe's wife at a game and he was wearing cowboy boots, etc... so she asks him, "What are you hunting for?" and he says, "little Mexican girls." And she felt uncomfortable enough to tell Kobe and call Karl's wife. All I can say is, I guess she doesn't have a sense of humor either, just like her husband. How are you supposed to answer a question like that anyway - What are you hunting for? One of my co-workers here has her best friend's husband calling her up all the time and telling her "I Love You" and she still hasn't done anything about it... (we do tell her to though but I Love You is different from I'm hunting little Mexican girls).

I raided my niece's CD collection yesterday and now I'm up to 1306 songs on my iPod ~ 3 MB... This thing is amazing - it's gotten me to the gym 3 times in the last week (the iPod and Don - we made a deal that everytime he goes to the gym, I'd go to the gym too... I'm so behind because he has nothing to do all day and he's getting into arguments with his dad all the time so he goes to the gym to cool off). I've been doing a lot of cardio also - I usually hate cardio but when you're on the elliptical machines listening to your music, you don't realize how much time has gone by.

I was catching up on Oprah this weekend and there was a show with one of the writers from Sex and the City, promoting his new book - He's Just Not That Into You. He was saying that if a guy is into you, he'd call when he says he's going to call, he'll give you the attention you want and he'll rise up to make sure he gets to be with you... My question is, if a guy always calls when he says he's going to call and always picks up your calls or calls you back right away even if you woke him up, does that mean he's into you?? Or is he's just doing it because he's the nicest guy in the world? I don't think Don is into me like that (if he was, we'd give the long distance thing a try) but he always calls/calls back - the longest he's taken to call me back was 10 minutes... because he was getting a haircut! :)

No comments: