Just when I thought I couldn't love Amazing Race more... I've had this poster in my bathroom of Nice, France for a year now (it's colorful - brightens up the bathroom and looks amazing with a thick black frame) but before I got it, I hadn't heard of Nice, didn't know where it was on the map, etc... and they went to Nice this week on Amazing Race! I definitely need to add that to my imaginary travel plans. I just bought this book off Amazon - 1,000 Places to See Before You Die - and I've done maybe 10 things max in the book so I need to get started...
Going to Lakeland, Florida isn't on that list but I'm headed down there next weekend. I get to be treated like a princess for 4 days! It is going to be great to see Don again - I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving and yes, Jenny, I will get a pic of him so you guys can see what he looks like.
So many changes in my life! I got a new car last week - a new Audi, new bodystyle but the same model I had before... I miss my old car but this car is awesome!! There's this scene in the movie In Good Company where Topher Grace bought a Porsche after he got his new job and as he was driving out of the dealership, he hits a car... that scene was going through my mind for a week before I bought my car!!
I'm looking for a new apartment because I can't stand living with this roommate anymore... She is sooooo petty and I hate petty people. Who argues over butter (especially when I haven't asked you for utilities money for 4 months)?? I got the feeling she was petty the month before she "officially" moved in (some bullshit story about how she wasn't planning to move until the next month so she felt like she shouldn't have to pay the rent for this month even though when I was looking for a roommate I said I needed them to move in right away), when I was paying rent for the entire place but she was there ALL THE TIME for a full month. I'm so nice I always end up being the person who gets walked all over and I'm sick of it!
So much more to say but I have a million things to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment