Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Oh my gosh I can't wait til next Tuesday! I can't believe how addicted I am to the Amazing Race... so addicted I seriously want to move to Scottsdale, Arizona (where Jon is from). I saw on some list that Scottsdale is one of the fastest growing cities in the US or something like that (maybe - hottest cities to live in, can't remember) and after coming back from Florida and seeing how people can afford to buy houses for less than an arm and a leg, I want to buy a house in Scottsdale and catch the wave while it's still hot.

I've been so sour on LA lately - I pinpoint it to the day they declared Kobe the king of the world and sent Shaq and Phil Jackson packing.

Craving ice cream so I'm going to get off my big butt and go get some...

No comments: