Saturday, February 26, 2005

1. MOVING SUCKS.

2. I have become dumber over the past couple months - I could not figure out how to set up my internet access on this computer - took me a couple hours and I got frustrated so I gave up, then when I came home last Sunday, Tony had it all set up. Whoohoo, the benefits of living with smart people! It took me 2 hours to figure out why I wasn't getting any "Live TV" with my TiVo... We don't have a phone line at this apartment (no need for one) so I took the TiVo over to my friend Andy's place to set up Adelphia's cable lineup and I had to skip a lot of the setup steps because I wasn't at my place. I was about to give up and then I went to settings, played around with it and found the right screen to change the connection and get my Live TV.

3. How do people live without TiVo?? I didn't have Tivo completely set up Sunday and Monday and I was DYING!! You have to rush home to watch a show, you can't pause, you can't go back if you miss something. I had to call my sis Sunday - "can you Tivo Desperate Housewives for me?" and Monday - "can you Tivo American Idol for me?" My roommates are missing their shows too so both of them are getting Tivo... if they activate it under my account, it's only $6.95 a month instead of $12.95. The new Tivos look so much cooler than the one I have!!

4. You guys have to see Fat Actress - the show is hilarious! Actually, the first episode is... the second one is kinda blah but it's still good. Showtime is having a free preview weekend March 4-7 and Fat Actress premieres on the 7th... I went to the premiere last week and it was way more fun than the L Word one. Raven Symone was sitting in front of us and she's so much chubbier than I remember her being... Kelly Preston and Mark Curry (Hanging with Mr. Cooper) were also there. The after-party was at the Geisha House and Kirstie Alley was dancing with everyone... she seems so nice. Her assistant on the show was pretty cool too... He and his friends were just dancing their butts off - I love goofy guys. Mark Curry kept looking in our direction :).

No comments: