I'm watching today's Oprah right now on Tivo and Shemar Moore is on... I wish they'd just keep the camera on Shemar instead of moving it around all the time!! Oprah gets more steady face time than her guests!
Damn tornado warning!! I'm missing Shemar Moore time... it's ok because Oprah is interviewing Kimberly Elise right now and Shemar isn't on camera as much.
Diary of a Mad Black Woman looks like it'll be good...
I was at Best Buy last night returning a USB adapter - why is it so hard to find a wireless one that works with Tivo?? Stupid me just realized tonight that I can just buy it from the Tivo store... Anyways, I was in line and I see someone I think I recognize... I think it was cute Brian from Canyon Point at UCLA - Juli's friend! Juli and I both had a crush on him - he's half black half white, 6 feet (the perfect height) and soooo nicely built. SMART too :) gotta love those. He was on the customer service phone in front of me and I was just staring at him... the jeans he had on looked amazing on him and his shirt fit him perfectly. Just when I was thinking, he must have a really nice butt under those jeans, he turns around and looks at me! I KNOW I didn't say anything out loud!! Is it possible for someone to read your thoughts like that?? I should have said something to him and I've been kicking myself all day for not doing anything. At the very least I coulda asked him if he had gone to UCLA because he looked familiar.
I'm loving this 5 minute commute to work again. The lights on Olympic Blvd. are freakin short though!! Steph was right when she said that if you live close to work, you don't venture out into other areas as much anymore. This week has been an exception though because I've had to do a lot of errands here and there. I was waiting all week for a day I could just leave work and come home to relax without having anywhere else to go.
I met one of the surfer dudes downstairs and he IS cute!! He was wearing a nice white button down shirt with jeans... I'm loving this life now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment