Sorry about the light posting but I've been trying to study for the CPA exam - April 2!! I've been downing Red Bull to help me concentrate :).
I hardly go on the internet at work anymore because the "office consultant" sent out an e-mail about the company internet policy last week and we know he has been printing out reports on our internet use. I swear, even good companies can turn into Office Space - except for the hating work part (me not hating work, some people totally do but thats every office). We got an office consultant late last year, there's a lady who they keep moving around (our office is too small for all the employees they need so they move the part time lady who does tax stuff - her office is currently in the small copy room), some people seem to show up to work whenever they want (one of the ladies I share an office with - she was asking us once, "you're not late if you're in before 10 right?" and she's used every excuse in the book to call in late/sick - she's averaged a week off a month in the time I've known her... another lady was demoted (she was telling everyone she wanted to be an assistant again, she doesn't want to be a bookkeeper anymore, so they did it) and she got so mad she was demoted that she went in that day to tell the office consultant she was taking a 2 week vacation and she was supposed to be back yesterday but she called in and resigned.
Oh shit, I better hurry up and start getting ready because you know you need to get off your ass in the morning when Michael Jackson shows up to court... I'll have more Office Space examples later...
No comments:
Post a Comment