I won the fourth quarter in our office Super Bowl pool!! Whoohoo, a whopping $25! Still, money is money and thats paid for lunch so far this week.
I am officially a resident of Santa Monica now... we got our apartment last week but I've been way too lazy to pack my stuff - mostly because I thought Dante would take over my lease at this apartment so I could take my time but I talked to my roommate and she didn't want him staying here. Oh well, glad I'm not going to have to deal with her anymore, that pain in the ass! I told her I'm moving out the end of this month and I already gave her an option but she didn't want to take it, so if she can't find anyone by February 28... thats her problem. She already screwed me over the month before she moved in, so I have NO sympathy for her.
I'm sad that Kris and Jon lost the Amazing Race at the end... that put a damper on my week. The host called them the "kissiest couple ever on the Amazing Race" :) They were so fun to watch and I totally want a relationship like they have. OOOH!! That's what I'll visualize this year - the tarot card reader at a client's holiday party told me to visualize what I want and I will get that or something better in the span of a year (so I'll get it before December 11th). The visualization card was my "present" card... my "future" card was the card of change and since the party, I have a new car and a new apartment. I'm working on the new man and new CPA license :) What else can I change??
No comments:
Post a Comment