Monday, February 14, 2005

Now that Amazing Race is over, I've been catching up on the other shows... I was watching the American Idol auditions and at first that guy Mario reminded me of Wilmer Valderrama (Fez from That 70s Show) but during the Pasadena auditions, I started seeing a little Justin Guarini in him... maybe it's the way he sings or the way he looks (minus the hair of course). After watching the new season, I started missing Justin Guarini so I popped in my American Idol 1 DVD (thanks Steve, my source for embarassing DVDs). If Justin is googling his own name, I just want to say - Justin, I still love you!

What is my pre-occupation with the name Justin?? I keep finding more Justins to love. Besides Justin Timberlake and Justin Guarini, I found another crush - Justin Bruening from All My Children... I think he looks like a cuter version of Don. :)

No comments: