Thursday, February 17, 2005

I went to "the L Word" premiere tonight at the DGA building in Hollywood... thought it would be a good place to meet cute desirable guys (employed and well-connected) but halfway through the after-party, I realized it was a bad idea. Yeah there were cute guys there but the party was in West Hollywood and you know what that means - its hard to figure out the straight guys from the gay ones. This one cute guy was doing an interview on camera and I totally thought he was straight but then after the interview, this guy comes up and gives him a kiss... woops, my mistake.

The L Word is a good show, but it's not for me. I'm watching Sex and the City now so I can go to sleep with things back to normal... um, not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments: