Shit shit shit shit shit... I was catching up on 2 weeks worth of 24 just now and when I turned on Monday's episode... "WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY ARE THERE ONLY 15 MINUTES RECORDED??" I was on a plane at 8pm Monday, I didn't turn the channel, so I figure the only one stupid enough to risk me killing him for turning the channel while TiVo is recording is Dante. I'm so glad I'm moving so no one can mess with my TiVo!!
Anyways, I got on the TWoP message boards and Tony was back in this episode!! That made me soooo much more pissed. If I had watched it and seen Tony show up when I wasn't expecting it, I woulda used the reaction I have saved in case I ever saw Justin Timberlake in person and screamed like there was no tomorrow. Does anyone have a copy of it?? I need more friends with Tivo. :(
My trip to Florida was fun - it was just like me and Don hanging out on the weekends except instead of going 5 mins to his apartment, I flew 2500 miles to hang out with him. It was so nice just seeing him again and it was so relaxing. The only bad thing about seeing him is I get used to someone doing everything for me, even if it was only for 4 days and now I'm back in LA and back doing everything on my own. I got to see his house and its still mind-boggling how this 22 year old has his own 3 bedroom house with a huge backyard, a circular driveway, a big living room and a game room (big enough to have a pool table and a wet bar), etc and he is only paying about $1200/mo for mortgage. I hate LA... everything is overpriced! I don't know what I was expecting to see in Lakeland but there are some amazing homes there around this one lake he took me to. His house was ok but these houses around the lake are movie-type mansions.
No comments:
Post a Comment