So, I've finally finished everything on my TiVo and I've watched the All-Star season of Survivor (to get my Rob-Amber fix out of the way)...
I don't know why I haven't been posting. It's not like I'm studying for my next CPA exam (July 9th, better get crackin'). I haven't been depressed or anything like it - maybe depressed that I have nothing to watch on TV for the next few months... I guess I've just been LAZY.
I need to lose some weight before Monica's wedding so I can fit into the bridesmaid dress better. The solution would obviously be to workout more but what have I been doing? Sitting on my ass, making it expand more. A couple people in our office did Weight Watchers earlier this year and it worked for a bunch of them. They gave me some tips I've been trying to follow (drink half your body weight in ounces or water every day, no bread) but drinking that much water everyday is HARD!! I run to the bathroom maybe once every hour.
I did take the next step to losing weight though. I started doing the Santa Monica Stairs with a co-worker this week. The plan is Tuesdays/Thursdays, but knowing us, we'll back out as much as we can. Yesterday was my first day doing those steps and damn, it was tough!! I did 2 sets of the wood stairs back to back and 5 minutes later, I threw up. Yup, I threw up in front of all those cute fit guys. I did walk off to the side before I threw up though :) Liz was on my side - she told the guys I did 12 sets... heehee, she says just add a 1 to however many we do. I did a measly 2 sets and I'm sore as hell. Those stairs are an awesome workout though - it's on 4th and Adelaid in Santa Monica and soooooo many people go there.
No comments:
Post a Comment