Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I went to my CPA account this morning and...

REG Advisory Score: 75


WHOOHOO!! I passed that one part of the CPA I took back in April. 75 is passing so you know what that means? My friends and I have coined the expression "Perfect Studying" - you know you studied just enough, not too much, not too little. I was talking to one of the partners today and he said I was probably going to join him in the 300 club - 4 parts, 75 on each part... This is what he told me, "What do you call a C student in med school?" "DOCTOR".

Guess this makes up for me spending so much money last weekend... Who buys a Coach purse on impulse?? I needed a smaller purse and I found this cute shiny pink Guess one for $35 and all of the sudden I see a 25% off Coach display and they had the cutest small pink purse. I rationalized it as "If I'm going to spend $35 for a purse I kinda like, I might as well spend $102 for a purse I really really like." This is right after I was in Charles David and spent $70 on some shoes! I never splurge on myself like that... I only do when I go shopping with my mom because she'd rather have me buy quality stuff over the crap out there.

No comments: