Today is Monica's wedding and I'm so nervous I'm up already at 4am... can't sleep! If I'm this nervous and I'm just a bridesmaid, just imagine how nervous/excited she is. I just don't want to do anything to ruin it for her :) As one of the other bridesmaids said, "I would be ok falling at my own wedding, but I wouldn't want to ruin someone else's". We ordered our bridesmaids dresses back in November when I was skinnier than I am now so I was having issues with my dress being too tight. I just tried it on and it fit perfectly!! Maybe those Claudia Schiffer exercise videos I did yesterday helped! I bought those videos more than 10 years ago and I still think it's the best workout you can do at home, I just haven't done them in years! I don't want to take the dress off because I'm afraid I'm going to expand during the day.
I'm sitting here drinking my water because that's what we're trying to do at work to lose weight. Half the office did Weight Watchers earlier this year (before I decided I wanted to lose weight) and one of the things was to drink 'half your body weight in ounces' of water everyday... you know how much water that is?? :) Our Arrowhead guy always knows when we're trying to lose weight because he'll pick up 12 empty water containers in one week... our regular consumption is 5 containers per week I guess.
I've been good at working out lately too because I've had exercise partners... Liz and I do the stairs every Tuesday after work (I'm up to 3 sets now, trying for 4 next week) and Eva and I jog at the beach every Thursday after work. If it weren't for them, I would flake all the time but we keep each other in check. I have no excuse to flake either - even if I forget my stuff, I only live 5 mins away from work (7 to be exact with all the damn red lights... when I start up my car, it always shows how long I was driving the last time my car was started).
I'm off to do some crunches on that exercise ball I bought a month ago that we've just been using to sit on to watch TV in the living room....
No comments:
Post a Comment