Friday, July 29, 2005

I am so addicted to the show Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel... I'm watching the Vienna, Austria episode right now and the place is GORGEOUS!! Samantha Brown also does the show Great Hotels - she's a great host... kinda corny but fun to watch. What an awesome job to have! Her job might be better than my dream job - a producer on The Amazing Race. (Yes, I know I've said my dream job was working for the Lakers front office, but those days have passed!) I need to stop watching these shows because that adds more places to my "Must Visit" List.

Samantha is taking dance lessons with some Austrian dude. "Waltzing is turning..." Was I waltzing during the wedding party dance at Monica's wedding?? :) I really didn't know what I was doing!

I've been looking through my college photos for scrapbooks and stuff lately and I don't have that many! Why didn't they have digital cameras when we were in college? I've been thinking back on my college years a lot and there is so much I wish I did back then. We had a great time in college and I wish I took more pictures. I already have a lot of pictures of us just goofing around but can you imagine how much more I would have if digital cameras were around during that time? I also wish I had done some kind of road trip back in college - these days it's impossible to just get away and do nothing for a couple weeks. I remember some story a couple years ago about 2 college students who spent their summer break driving across the US and visiting every baseball stadium. How cool would that be? It's something you will always remember, even 20 years down the line and it's something you can tell your grandkids about.

Back to meaningless stuff... The only new show I've picked up this summer is Big Brother and I've chosen a favorite guy - Howie. The guy is hilarious and he reminds me of a co-worker who seems a little uptight but when you get to know him, he's the funniest and funnest guy ever.

I went to the premiere of Showtime's Weeds and Barbershop this week... Barbershop is hilarious but Weeds doesn't look that great (it's been getting great reviews supposedly though). At premieres, the celeb seats are marked with a piece of paper with the celeb's name on it and the normal people just sit in any other seat... The highlight of the night was when they introduced Kevin Nealon and Kevin stands up and waves at everyone with that piece of paper taped to his back. It sounds lame right now as I'm reading back what I just wrote but it was hilarious to me at the time. Yeah, it doesn't take much to amuse me.

2 more days until the day I planned to start studying for my next CPA exam... lets see if I actually start. Why am I such a procrastinator?!!?

No comments: