Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I really really need a new man. Its the only way to get my mind off Dante. I wish I still worked downtown cause I used to meet a ton of people everyday. I think it was also the type of work I did downtown though - I worked for a criminal defense lawyer and I was her sole employee so I had to go to the bank to make her deposits, the courthouse to file papers, etc. I was out and about and meeting a ton of people and I totally miss that. Before I met my boyfriend, I was flirting with a guy at the bank (Merlo), a guy at the courthouse (Jose), a security guard in my building (Damien) and a guy who worked on the 26th floor of my building who I saw in the elevator all the time (Sam, I think). Century City might even be cool for me to meet people. Instead, I'm stuck in the one office building in the middle of a residential area, with only 3 floors of offices!! (bottom floor is the bank, then there are 3 floors of parking, then 3 floors of offices) No one cute or even my age on my floor... Hmmm, there is this cute guy on the fifth floor of this building though - HEY, if you work on a 5th floor of a building that sounds like mine, and you've smiled at a girl who is constantly out in the hallway talking on her cell phone, introduce yourself!! :)

Eileen keeps telling me to go to the Bally's at the Culver Center cause there's cute guys there and my new roommate keeps seeing guys she wants to introduce me too. I just need to meet someone!!

No comments: