Saturday, September 13, 2003

I'm watching the UCLA game right now and I look at all those students in the crowd, especially the freshmen... its their first year, first football game, first time living away from home, etc... so much to look forward to in their next 4 years. I miss that time in my life. When I knew so much was possible, when I didn't have any worries about anything but studying, laundry, finding a TV before Friends and Seinfeld came on... and getting up to Hedrick Hall for dinner because the basketball team ate up there. I feel so old! I had a great time at UCLA and I wouldn't trade that for the world. When I was there, our football team didn't SUCK either! Wait, they did my senior year but the first 3 years were so good that it made up for the last year. It was so good those first 3 years, it made me think Cade McNown was the cutest. I'm not even gonna get into that.

finished another disc and a half... so much has happened already and I'm only a little more than halfway though the season!

No comments: