Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Holy Shit that was a good episode of 24!! TiVo paid off majorly for me tonight because I had all these distractions around my apartment and normally I woulda gotten annoyed because I would have had to wait until the DVD came out to watch it again, but because of TiVo, I just paused, rewound, watched from the beginning, fast forwarded through the commercials, and finished the episode at 11:15. I love my TiVo.

There were two major OH SHIT moments during the episode. So goooood!!! The second OH SHIT moment got me depressed but its just 24 being 24. You NEVER know whats gonna happen.

I got a new TV this weekend to go along with my TiVo - its a flat screen one from Costco and I've just been watching regular cable TV so far. I just put in the True Lies DVD and the quality is AMAZING! My old TV sucked ass. Whenever I watched Laker games, I couldn't see the score on the bottom of the screen. I get this new TV and I realize the score is a freakin inch above the bottom of the screen.

Heehee, this is great - I can watch an entire hour of Passions in 15 minutes... by fast forwarding though all the crappy scenes. Wait a sec - Why is it even taking me 15 minutes?? There is a huge difference in quality between the three soaps I watch sometimes. All My Children is the best, with real actors and shit. Days is ok, but it takes a while to move story lines along. Passions is totally crap. Yeah, I don't know why I watch it. I'm watching yesterday's episode of the Daily Show right now and I'm cracking up over Stephen Colbert's correspondent report. He's "in England" reporting on the Prince Charles scandal and he says slander laws prevent him from saying what he found out but he's using hand gestures and he just took a huge bite of a banana :).

I like this assistant so far. He instant messages me when he has questions and that just saves us so much time and hassle. I think this is the first time I've ever used AIM for work purposes and its great. Eileen is on AIM too but we only use it to say things we don't want anyone else to hear. Stan already complains that we talk too much in our office.

Will Ferrell is eating a banana now!!! Oh my god, I love the Daily Show.

No comments: