I finally found another American Eagle Sheer T I like. They had awesome ones earlier this year but their shirts have sucked recently. I don't know what happened to my favorite shirt - the light pink Philly Chinatown sheer T. I still think Dante accidentally took it when he was sorting my laundry from his (before he moved in again) but he says he didn't. I wouldn't be pissed if I could go back to American Eagle and buy another one to replace it but they don't have it anymore. :( I don't even think the Westside Pavilion one had it in the first place because I bought it at the Main Place store in Santa Ana.
I want to go to American Eagle at lunch today but I have to go home so I can TiVo Oprah... she's going to Costco for the first time. Can you believe that? Being so rich you've never been to Costco or Target?? I've always said, if I win the lotto, I'd be the same person, except with a house and a nicer car. I'd still work (except I wouldn't have the pressure of earning a living so I can do whatever I feel like doing), I'd still clip coupons (and I'd still forget to use them), I'd still head to the discount racks at whatever clothing stores... Didn't Oprah have to save at one time in her life? She's a self made millionaire (billionaire) so its not like she had everything handed to her.
Arnold's inauguration better be on time because I set TiVo for 11am.
I found another cute music video boy but I like my first music video boy better. Its the Lumidee feat. Busta Rhymes and Fabolous - Never Leave You video. The boy isn't as cute as the first music video boy but there's just something about him. Nick Cannon is hot too :).
Who wants to go see Elf with me?? I love Will Ferrell and that movie beat the Matrix and Russell Crowe's new movie. Last week, Jon Stewart was already calling it the #1 movie in the country because "The Matrix blowwwws". Will was on TRL too and they asked him what he thought about having to wear tights around NY for an entire movie. He said something like "when you have a body like this, you gotta."
Scrubs is the funniest show ever - Carla found out her brother did speak English and she asked him, "did you hear me talking about being on the pill?" He said no and she said, "I was just kidding. I'm not on the pill. I've never had sex. I hope it's fun!"
No comments:
Post a Comment