First of all, a big WTF re: American Idol... I don't care about most of the contestants this year but it was so wrong to vote Jennifer off when John and Diana are still on the show. George bugs me a little bit with his actions - he acts like he's scared of the air or something.
The Apprentice people were on Larry King Live tonight... I'm going to try to catch the repeat at midnight (9pm is The OC and nothing can make me miss that show), but I heard that Donald Trump offered to pay for Troy's college education, wherever he decides he wants to go. And Omarosa said she lost the Herbal Essences commercial because she didn't get the moan right and that she should have taken lessons from Amy. WTH? That bitch is rude! Hate her, hate people like her. Supposedly she's going to be a paid consultant for the Kerry campaign. Heehee. She can ruin them the way she ruined Kwame.
I had an interview yesterday... this huge company in Century City in one of the towers buildings. I loved the environment. They were offering 8k more than I currently make and the job was specifically to do receivables (deposits). I didn't get it. :( I was overqualified for that job. Thats the first time that has happened to me but I haven't really interviewed in a long long time. If this job that I'm overqualified for pays $8k more than I make now, what would a job I'm 'perfectly' qualified for pay? I have an interview coming up soon with this huge video game company... we'll see what happens but the thing I like most about it so far is that the office is 0.2 miles away from my 24 Hour Fitness. I'd have no excuse!
No comments:
Post a Comment