My favorite episode of Ally McBeal was on this weekend and TiVo caught it for me! It was Ally's 30th birthday and her boyfriend (Robert Downey Jr.) had a deposition so he was busy all day. She kept waiting for him to show up at the bar where her firm was holding her birthday party and when she was about to give up and go home, he shows up singing "Every Breath You Take". Then he goes off to the side and Sting starts singing. (He was representing Sting in the deposition). Such a sweet moment. I stopped watching the show after Robert Downey Jr. left. It just wasn't the same anymore.
I've always wanted a guy to sing to me on my birthday like that :)... They did it in Family Man too. And if someone could bring Justin Timberlake to my birthday party, I'd love them forever. I'll even settle for Justin Guarini. Heehee.
I spent so much time in college watching Ally McBeal. She had such a successful career life (the firm had an unreal winning %, thats how you know it's fiction) but her personal life was just pathetic... then she meets the perfect guy (I LOVE Robert Downey Jr., have loved him since Only You) and even when they're happily together, she thinks he's going to leave her, just like everyone else has. He eventually does (because of actor related issues), but thats not the point. Is that what's going to happen to me? When I meet the perfect guy, am I going to be paranoid he's going to eventually end up hurting me?
I was watching I Love the 80s Strikes Back a couple days ago and it hit me who my boss reminds me of - BOB SAGET (Danny Tanner from Full House)!! This is partly why I have an unbearable work situation. Can you get more annoying than him?
Jennifer Lopez's Mother Wins $2.4 Million - wtf... some people have all the luck.
And lastly, I wasted about 2 hours last night watching a movie (Holes) just to see Rick Fox at the end for like 30 seconds. I knew he was in the movie but I didn't know when. He was probably on in the beginning too but I missed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment