I'm alive, I'm alive! Sorry, I've been just wayyyyyyyyy too busy to post lately. The Blogger "create posts" page even looks different now. I worked on a post last week but I never got a chance to finish it so I'll do that later.
The property company that owns my apartment building is repiping the place this week so I don't know when I'll be able to set my computer up at home... by Thursday at the latest but I hope they finish sooner. I love my TiVo but I need my computer access at home too. I'll probably be bored and go to Target 4 times this week instead of my usual 2... :)
Can't believe Shaq is gone and all we got is 3 mediocre players... I woulda wanted a superstar in return for Shaq - a Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, et.al or a young up and comer stud or BARON DAVIS, but naw, we get Lamar Odom (I don't care how "good" he is, he's tainted by the Clippers uniform), Brian Grant (was he the one who couldn't guard Shaq in the playoffs? oh wait, that was everyone.) and Caron Butler (WHO??). The appeal is gone. Derek Fisher is leaving too and I doubt Rick Fox will be back. I'll still be a Lakers fan, but I'll start watching more Miami and New Orleans (love me some Baron) games now.
Which freakin girlie men are offended by Arnold Schwarzenegger's comment?? Get a sense of humor, ladies.
Post more when I get a chance - I gotta get ready to leave for class...
No comments:
Post a Comment