Saturday, March 29, 2003

Another damn Saturday at work. I am so burned out right now I don't know what to do. This girl was supposed to start on Tuesday but she emailed Stan that morning saying she couldn't work here for some unspecified reason (Stan told me what he thought the reason was but I'm not gonna publicize it for everyone so email me if you want to know - that email link on the top row works, its the only button that works cause I can't figure out how do to the rest) - I've had to work an extra hour or two every day this week and here I am on Saturday... I'm leaving here after my four hours are up, even if its just to go home and do nothing - I can't stand being in the office anymore!

I got so much to post cause its been a while but I need to produce some work so I can have that to show the boss if he ever asks ("Yeah, this is what I'm working on right now, I'm almost done", knowing full well you finished it a day or two ago)... I'll work on the journal today though...

Dante is moving out next week and I'm still trying to get over it - been depressed and I've lost my appetite (1 real meal in the last 2 days). I'll miss having him around all the time but he already has a new place so I just have to deal with it. And his new place is kinda far from me so I won't see him that much even though he says I'll see him all the time. Oh well... This is almost as bad as the first time he broke up with me and I just need to move on I guess. Anyone know any cute single non-player guys??

I added a guest map though - sign in! The icon for it is under the message board.

No comments: