Friday, March 14, 2003

Wow - I must've been tired last night. I fell asleep watching TV and I missed Friends and Scrubs - new episodes too! I woke up at 9:15pm for Will & Grace but I don't watch that show so that didn't do me any good. I'm still upset about that. Dante and I got enough sleep the night before (we didn't stay up til 2 or 3am like we sometimes do) but he fell asleep at 10pm for the night.

More random postings that I didn't get to yesterday:

I don't like Ben Affleck because of his association with J. Lo (which I still think is for publicity purposes until their movie comes out) but I heard an interview with him on some radio station (probably Jamie and Danny on STAR) and he won me over... I heard him say something about how whenever he goes somewhere, there's always someone who starts yelling AFLAC!! AFLAC!! like the duck in those commercials. It just shows that he has a little personality. I liked him in Armaggedon (the last movie to make me cry, before then it was Titanic) but I think that was more because of my Bruce Willis love.

Dante has been getting more white the longer he lives with me. I turned him from a BET man to an MTV person when he first moved in. Then I talked him into being a Republican - I grew up in Villa Park and that is as Republican of a city as you'll find in California. The most recent change happened as I've been taking him to work every morning. I have my radio on STAR 98.7 a lot because I get sick of Power 106 and The Beat sometimes and its not cool to have your radio on KIIS, KOST or KBIG. I used to listen to Jamie White and Danny Bonaduce in the morning when I had the long ass commutes (Anaheim to Downtown and then Anaheim to West LA) and although a lot of people can't stand them, I thought they were funny. I would listen to Kevin and Bean more but my radio only has 6 presets and I don't listen to 106.7 enough to switch one of my other presets. Anyway, Jamie and Danny's show is as white as you'll get but Dante listened to it a couple times and liked it enough to switch to them from Big Boy (Power 106).

Eileen and I were talking about what it would be like if we ran the company. (It might happen if the company wins the lottery and I don't go in on the pot - I've taken my chances a couple times). Instead of giving Employee of the Month to the person who works the hardest, we'd give it to the employee that finds the cutest boy for us to look at. We'd have our office in a high profile place where we can see people coming and going. Yeah, we have too much time in this office. Its been busy too but that doesn't stop us from chatting and plotting. I've been working a lot of overtime recently and there is still a ton more work to do. Oops, guess I better get off my ass and do some of it instead of sitting here writing in this journal.

No comments: