States Ranked: Smartest to Dumbest ... figures. See why I said East Coast was way more intense? I was in New York for first grade and when we moved to California the next year, I was learning the same things in second and third grade that I learned in NY. I love LA though and there's an explanation for the low rankings here... all the people who can barely speak English and still manage to graduate from COLLEGE! There are plenty of smart people in Southern California... its just the masses bringing down the average.
I was at work all day today... Why wasn't I complaining? You know I'm good for that. Seriously, I don't know why I was fine with going to work. I'm not even getting OT for it. I took Tuesday off for a ton of errands and instead of using one of my personal days, I decided to just make some of it up on Saturday. I was working on this new client's accounts, basically putting a whole years worth of transactions into the computer. Its been a while since I used my brain to figure shit out and it felt goooooooooood. I miss having to think.
No comments:
Post a Comment