Friday, November 22, 2002

Bored to death right now... and Stan still hasn't left yet even though he said "I gotta go, I gotta go" to me and my assistant countless times this past hour. Just finished doing these DGA forms for my clients... I wish I were IN the entertainment business instead of on the outskirts of it - even the actors/actresses/directors/writers/water boys, etc. on SUCKY half hour sitcoms (I won't name which one cause I don't want to offend anyone) make more per episode than I do in a year! My job sucks. I guess there are two sides to it though - most of my clients are currently successful in the business and they're making major moo-lah, but I also have some clients who used to be successful and now they're struggling to pay mortgages and bills.
Either way, my job sucks.

It's only 4:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still have an hour and a half to go :(

No comments: