Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Just watched a repeat of the new Osbournes episode. I love the part where Sharon, Jack and Kelly were in the limo after Kelly's performance at the MTV Movie Awards sharing a special family moment... then they drive past McDonalds and Jack yells out, "Oooh!! The McRib is back!!" heehee... love this show. And, they also showed the White House Correspondents dinner because Greta Van Susteren invited them. Prez Bush mentioned Ozzy's name and I loved how enthusiastic Ozzy was. Its so heartwarming. There was also this part where Sharon was talking about all the new projects her family has... they show Kelly in the studio, Ozzy on his tour, and then they show Jack sitting inside their gate, working the sprinkler system to spray people who ring their bell...

Major decision coming up at 10:00pm... Revealed with Jules Asner featuring George Clooney, the new episode of MTV Cribs, OR South Park... all of these shows are gonna be repeated repeatedly but I don't know what to do for tonight. I can't tape one thing and watch the other either cause the TV isn't setup for that.

I was watching one of the episodes of Friends I downloaded - The One Where Chandler Hates Dogs - Ross was trying to name all 50 states... I tried doing that too - got 48 states... forgot Arkansas and Nebraska.

No comments: