Yippee! The window washers finally came and cleaned the birdpoop off my window... now I have a clear view of George Clooney (when is that movie coming out anyway?? I need to get my peek of Clooney's ass). When the window washers were here I forgot to close the blinds and like I said, my desk is right in front of the window, so they were looking in and smiling... EWW! I just grabbed my purse and left for lunch. After I moved to this office, it took me a while to figure out that my window is directly below the C in the citibank sign so birds perch up there and poop. I joke around with Eileen that the birds see Dante's picture up on the cubicle wall separating us and thats why my window is covered with poop and her's isn't.
Boring weekend... did a ton of stuff but nothing of note. My sister's engagement party was this weekend and my parents used it to show off their new house to everyone. I was just running around doing errands all weekend. Saturday I had to take my sister to the mall to make sure she even dressed up for the engagement party. Sunday during the party, I was running around Costco and Food 4 Less buying stuff for the party cause they weren't really prepared. At the party, I saw a ton of people whose faces I recognized a little bit but I didn't know where from... and almost all of them were talking to me in Chinese! Just nod and smile. It works.
No comments:
Post a Comment