Monday, November 04, 2002

Monday morning and alone in my office again... Eileen isn't in yet but she went up to Mammoth again this weekend (they have a house up there) and thats a huge drive so she might as well make it worth it. Everytime we say goodbye and she knows I'm going to see Dante, she tells me to "go get some" - I hope she "got some" this weekend :)... Back to topic - I was telling her last week that I wanted to call in sick this week and before I could say anything else, she said, "I got Monday!" Darn it! Why am I so slow when it comes to these things? Sometimes Dante and I aren't in the mood to drive when we want to go somewhere so we'd "call it" for the other person to drive. He gets me 80% of the time cause I forget about our arrangement.

Anyway, instead of being productive at work before Eileen comes in and we start chatting all day, I'm typing up Dante's friend Johnny's resume for him. I came up with a good general objective though - Seeking an entry-level position in the retail industry that allows me to contribute my proven troubleshooting and customer service skills. copied it off the msn.com website though :(. I'm not creative with these things! My old boss Mona helped me make mine great. Instead of Secretary, she changed it to Legal Assistant. Instead of [working under my sister who was a manager at my brother's company], she changed it to Assistant Manager :).

No comments: