Yippee! Basketball game on right now... getting ready to watch my #14 UCLA Bruins get killed by #4 Duke (we lost to unranked San Diego on Wednesday). Duke has 2 cute guys on their starting lineup but no no no - too young!! Bad Lucy :(. Hmmm... unless they're seniors... This is the first UCLA basketball game I'm watching this season and wow - the team has changed since I was in college. Other than Ray Young, Jason Kapono, and TJ Cummings, I don't know too many of these guys that well. I thought Ray Young was the cutest guy ever back then... I was so excited to get that picture taken with him. My standards are way different now. Since I met Dante, I haven't thought another guy was cute in a long time (except for the 'music video boy' in Toya's I Do video).
Dammit - Duke just scored 13 straight points to take the lead. And nevermind about those cute guys on Duke's starting lineup - I just looked up the roster online and I don't know what I was thinking. I also noticed that their point guard spells his name Dahntay... thats just trying too hard to be different.
No comments:
Post a Comment