Monday, November 18, 2002

SURVEY!! I found these really cool journals by Caitlin and Charlotte and they have these survey things all the time...
~what comes into your mind when you hear these names??~

Amanda: Amanda Huggenkiss... (Simpsons prank call - Moe: "Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Ah, why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?" Barney: "Maybe your standards are too high!")
Stephanie: Hsu - friend
Justin: Guarini from American Idol - he's cute but I don't know if I love him more cause he reminds me of Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons
Nick: front desk Nick, Sunset Village - he was hot too :)
Amy: Swee - friend
Sara: ugh - don't get me started... ex-roommate - hated her
Kyle: the guy from Real World Chicago - SpongeKyle Squarehead
Jeremy: Mordock - one of my high school crushes
Laura: this butch girl I went to elementary school with.
Emily: one of Ross' ex-wives on Friends
Daniel: Dante's middle name, except its spelled Danil (his dad's name is Daniel)
Ashley: Judd - she's cool
Chris: another crush from high school, but he spelled it Kris - he had the coolest name: Kris Power
Kevin: & Bean, radio morning show on KROQ
Ben: character from this old soap Sunset Beach, it annoyed Steph and I when we heard Meg (Susan Ward) say his name cause it sounds like "Bin"
Ryan: Hollis - yet another high school crush - Jeremy's friend (why are all these names of high school crushes popping up??)
Sharon: "SHARON!!" heehee, Osbournes, what would Ozzy do without her?
Adam: Steph's friend - the one I keep accidentally calling Andy
Randy: isn't there a country singer or someone named that?
Alex: Trebek! I love it when Will Ferrell plays him on Celebrity Jeopardy (Saturday Night Live)
Aaron: Burr - the guy from the "got milk" commercial - looks like this guy in my dorm freshman year
Jason: heehee... Monica :) - Smoothie
Caitlin: cute name, I might name my kid that, depending on what the last name is gonna be
Gary: The Ambiguously Gay Duo!! (Saturday Night Live)
Natalie: I knew a girl in junior high/high school named Natalie - she was pretty cool
Kara: from Real World Chicago also - didn't like her very much.
Lauren: Lauren from Trading Spaces

No comments: