Monday, August 25, 2003

And I was expecting a normal day...

So one of our clients called and said she thinks one of her employees is stealing money from her and that we're her witnesses in case the employee tries to kill her. Turns out the employee confessed and she "won't do it again." Yeah whatever. I hope the client fires her. The employee's sister also works for the client and the sister is way more trustworthy. The sister and her husband were the ones who sorta ratted on her. Oh yeah, and their mom stole about $5000 from the sister and the husband a couple years ago. Great family.

My sister called me on Friday and was asking me what to do if they found out someone was stealing money from their company. Someone wrote two checks totalling $14,300 from the company bank account and deposited it in a bank in two peoples' names in Torrance. How freaking stupid can you be?? Like the embezzler here who stole from the clients and wrote the checks payable to her name. Dumbassssssssssss. Anyway, I told my sis to call the cops, report it, and file charges later on.

My friend's credit card was stolen in the mail twice and activated both times. You're just sitting there minding your own business and people decide to involve you in some fraud shit so you have to take action to protect yourself. We totally live in a messed up world. You can't trust anybody.

And last but not least... drama with the assistant. I had nothing to do with it! I guess she messed up her computer AGAIN this morning and she had to go to the big boss (he's the computer guy) and maybe he was lecturing her or something cause I heard her cry out and then I heard the door to the empty office next to me slam shut and then I heard her say something like, "I'm tired everyday, I don't know what I'm doing here..." and then she left and I haven't seen her since. Eileen was eating in the kitchen and she said the big boss came in and had a talk with her - the assistant might not be back because she was miserable and unhappy here. Oh well. Its not like my workload is gonna get any bigger cause I never gave her any work in the beginning. She did all Eileen's shit. The only extra thing I'd have to do is the deposits and that doesn't take me that long.

Other than all that... same old shit, just another day.

No comments: