Eileen says Justin Timberlake is too skinny. :( He's still so HOT though!
It's alimony time again - not for me but for my client... Even though its not my money, it still hurts to write that check for $4000 a month (used to be $6000, including child support but the kid finally turned 18) - doesn't that suck though?? Just because you're the more successful of the 2 of you, you have to pay for a mistake you made, while the other one gets to benefit from it forever (unless they got married but who'd willingly give up free money every month??). Thats what sucks about taxes also... you get punished for working your ass off to succeed - the more you make, the more you give up and conversely also - the more you sit on your ass and the less you make, the more you benefit. Oh well, can't change the way things are. I think I'm just sick and tired of having to deal with other people's problems and having to watch out for them. I appreciate certain friends so much because I know they can take care of themselves. Anyway, the client is married to an actress now (who is also my client) and she is awesome - I guess its worth $4000/mo. to be married to her instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment