Saturday, August 30, 2003



I should not be allowed to touch money. I just bought a large Jumbo Jack combo at Jack in the Box just so I could get the "free" Raiders antenna ball. Of course I'm full halfway through the meal... and I'm gonna have to throw the rest away. I have trouble finishing the regular sized combo meals!!

Two weeks ago, I bought the Schick Intuition razor (the one where you don't have to use shaving cream, gel, etc) because it came with a free FM shower radio... I admit, I really like the razor, but I didn't need a new one! My Gillette Venus was fine. That said, the Intuition razor is the best idea ever for us lazy people! My legs are constantly shaved now. Heehee - no more "cutting down rainforests" when I shave. You don't have to lather your legs and keep your legs out of the shower stream while you shave. The more water, the better with this razor.

Gotta go change... finally tanning today! Whoohoo! No more pasty white legs.

No comments: