Saturday, March 27, 2004

Again, it's Saturday and I'm in the office. We've been wasting so much time at work on this stupid project Stan wants to do (probably for billing hours) just in case this couple gets divorced. This project probably shoulda been done 5 years ago when they got married!! But I think its a waste of time because the couple is still so giddy in love. They're both over 50, they've been married 5 years, (2nd marriage for both) and they are so compatible with each other! The wife even told Stan not to spend too much time on this (when he first suggested it to her) and 2 months later, we're still working on this project... during TAX season when we have so much else to do. His excuse for why this couldn't wait until after tax season - the husband is going off to New York to do Broadway and he wants to finish this before the husband leaves. But seriously, I know you never know about divorce but just observing them when they're in the office, reading the interview articles about them and the projects they work on together, etc... I know way more couples more likely to divorce than those 2.

No comments: