Saturday, March 13, 2004

I went to the kitchen earlier this morning and there was someone in there already. I said good morning to him just to be nice (there are only 14 people in this office, we all know each other), but he didn't say anything... We were in the kitchen maybe 5 minutes getting our coffee, etc. and I can't believe how quiet it was. Even if you don't feel like talking, don't you at least utter a good morning when someone says that too you?? I even utter it when I'm pissed off and I don't feel like dealing with anybody. I only said it to him because I thought it would be rude not to.

Daniel nicknamed the guy D.M. (dorkus maximus)... this guy is the quintessential Asian nerd. He has no social skills, he walks around not saying anything to anybody and anytime he utters anything, he acts like its a big deal. He is smart as hell (already passed his CPA exam (all 4 parts on the first try), had a 3.7 GPA at UCLA, etc.) and he's working here for pennies cause he can't get a job anywhere else. If I had his brains and his GPA, I'd be doing big things by now - I'd at least be on Apprentice 2! Daniel shared an office with D.M. and he said they didn't talk at all ALL day!! You can't get Eileen and I to shut up in here!

Magazine Reveals Simon Cowell's Paycheck - Judge Judy made $25 million last year?? WTF!!! Judge JUDY?!?? That is one hell of a smart businesswoman, I'll tell you that. I wonder how much the People Court judge (Judge Wapner?) made at the height of the show's success. (By the way, Simon made $2.3 million).

No comments: