I'm so mad about American Idol right now... I loved Matthew and he didn't make it :(. That guy is HOTTTTTT!!!! He was gonna be my Justin Guarini this year. He has an amazing smile and he seems to have a nice personality. I've watched his performance a couple times on TiVo and he puts a smile on my face cause he's so damn cute. Yeah, I know its a singing competition but I wanted something to look at!
I liked the Pen Salesman (Jon Peter) last time but his performance just didn't do it for me yesterday... Something about George bugs... Leah bugs too... Jennifer is a good singer but she's just weird. I don't know why but I liked the 4 that didn't get picked better than most of the people who did get picked, even though Elizabeth and Katie are blah too. This season is just blah to me... probably better than last season for me but I liked Justin and Kelly and Nikki the most.
I think thats the thing about reality shows - the first season is always the best... I loved The Mole the first season because of the people (I told Steve - there's no way the Mole could be the female attorney because attorneys would never do that!! I wanted to be an attorney back then.), I liked the first season of America's Next Top Model better because of the people (Adrianne, Shannon and Elise). I don't think next season's The Apprentice will be as good because I love Troy and Amy and I like Bill and Heidi.
No comments:
Post a Comment