Thursday, January 22, 2004

I finally got around to watching Tuesday night's Daily Show and Jon was talking about why they weren't covering the State of the Union address on the show that night - "We have made an administrative decision not to report the results of the state of the union address and I'll tell you why. Because we've heard that there are people who have TiVoed it on the West Coast and we don't want to give away the ending. I will give you one hint - Bush tonight comes out as pro-heterosexual. So that, and for those of you who are wondering, no one dies. And for others of those who are wondering, it is tonight, the state of the union address." These writers are brilliant!!

And The O.C... I need to stop talking about that show but I love it so much... they were talking about TiVoing the Daily Show last night. Thats like a double shot for me!

No comments: