I've been waiting forever for the second season of America's Next Top Model but just as I was adding it to my TiVO, I realized it's on the same time as 24... there is a repeat but its at 9pm the next night (Weds) which is the OC time (yes, I'm forced to admit, I'm hooked on that show).
At least I can add Celebrity Mole Yucatan to my TiVO Season Passes - no conflicts. I got hooked on that show late last season but I taped the marathon on ABC Family Channel (yes, TAPED, with that thing called a VCR).
Comcast is changing all the lineups around in early January - I don't know why. Steph and I have all the channels memorized already and this really screws us up. I wonder if TiVO will catch all the changes or if I'd have to go through the manual setup again.
No comments:
Post a Comment