Thursday, January 29, 2004

Rick Fox is back! Shaq is back! I watched a game for the first time in a long time and I seriously think I'm bad luck for them. I only watched from 7:30-8:00 and they had a mediocre first quarter... then I turn the channel for American Idol and The O.C. and it turns out they won! Too much TV now, how am I going to study for the CPA Exam?? Daniel (my normal co-worker) says he's going to study 2 hours every night and 4 hours every day on the weekends... I told him it was a good idea but I was thinking to myself, there's no way I can do that, I don't have enough willpower. I can't study at the apartment at all!! Too many distractions. I used to go to Powell Library every night (Sun to Thu) from 9pm to 2am to study and it worked for me but now that I'm not a student, they probably won't let me in there like that. I just read tonight that only 10% of first time test takers pass the CPA Exam. Greatttttttttt.

How the hell did UCLA lose to USC tonight? Our team goes to shit every year and I guess its started already... 4 game losing streak! Still love you guys though.

No comments: