MSN Entertainment - 2003's Most Daring TV 2 things...
1. re: 24 - Chase does NOT look like Justin Timberlake!! For some reason, I just don't like him that much - maybe its because he's dating Kim and she's annoying. (Don't read the rest of the paragraph if you haven't watched last night's 24 yet and you're planning to). She's the one who started the whole 'Tony isn't competent to work today' thing on yesterday's episode... I love Tony and I take offense when people question him. He was so pissed at his wife yesterday for going to their boss and questioning his mindset and he sure showed her!!
2. page 2 of the article- re: The OC - everything they say about that show is true! I was making fun of it a while back and I'm hooked now. The writers on the show are good - they play on your intelligence (kinda like Scrubs). And, the writers know what people say about the show (i.e. The lead boy looks like Russell Crowe so they had the lead boy and his girlfriend talk about renting a Russell Crowe movie and the girlfriend said, "I don't know, Russell Crowe doesn't do it for me.")
Comcast changed all the lineups and now I have to get used to the new numbers but at least one good thing came out of it - I have my cable split (one to the TV and the other is connected to the TiVO/cable box/VCR) and somehow I can get all the regular channels now on my TV. I used to only get the network channels on the TV so if I wanted to TiVO one thing and watch another, I could only watch the network channels.
I need to be studying this year for the CPA but dammit - too many new shows are starting this month!! America's Next Top Model, Celebrity Mole, American Idol, The Apprentice... and I have a lot of shows I'm hooked on already - 24, The OC, Sex and the City, Friends, Scrubs... I need to stop.
I was reading somewhere that back in November, Matt Lauer was talking about the Justin Timberlake special that night and he said something like, I'm TiVOing it as we speak. Then Al Roker said, "Wow... her TiVo thinks he's a 12 year old girl." I started thinking about it and my TiVo has been taping 'suggestions' like "That's So Raven", "Step by Step", "Sister, Sister"... stuff my niece watches! Jenny was telling me that her friend's TiVO thinks he's gay so he had to go 'thumbs up' some manly shows.
I need a life. Too much TV. I haven't gotten my CPA review books yet (they were supposed to mail them late last month) so I still have an excuse. I don't have an excuse for not going to the gym yet though.
No comments:
Post a Comment